Position Summary: The PI Assistant helps coordinate the development, implementation, and evaluation of CareSouth Carolina’s (CSC’s) overall performance improvement program. This includes but is not limited to the following: 1) supporting the corporation’s performance improvement process, 2) identifying performance trends, as well as 3) prioritizing, and recommending improvements. The PI Assistant also plays a supportive role in ensuring compliance with all Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards. The PI Assistant, as needed, will investigate specific areas of concern as identified by the CSC’s leadership.
- Harvesting effectively completed project planning forms from each of the corporation’s microsystems.
- Facilitating the initiation and completion of performance improvement projects that result in PDSA Form Submissions.
- Provide support to Spread Teams as necessary to ensure that the Spread of Innovation occurs in a timely and effective manner
- Managing the organization’s balanced scorecard measurement system to ensure timely and reliable information is available to leadership for critical decision-making and other strategic purposes.
- Investigates (through targeted audits and other means as necessary) specific areas identified by Leadership for Performance Improvement, Strategic, or Risk Management purposes.
- Supports the organization’s processes for compliance with all Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- UDS Measures: Assist clinical staff with compliance and improvement with CSC UDS measures
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to five years’ experience strongly preferred
- Will accept an Associate’s degree with 5+ years of applicable experience
- Strong computer skills required to include a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work efficiently with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
HOURS: Full time, 40 hours per week. 8:30 – 5:00, Monday through Friday.
LOCATION: Dillon County
CareSouth Carolina is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. We seek to have a diverse, inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status.