We are looking for the right person who is capable providing the leadership necessary to exceed our patient’s expectations. If joy, integrity, teamwork, excellence, and respect are attributes important to you, and you meet the requirements listed below, please apply!
JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the Site Administrator will include but is not limited to:
- Daily operation of the medical office
- Staffing: interviewing, coaching; ensuring adequate staffing; and provider availability
- Disciplinary actions
- Time accounting and reporting for staff
- Performance appraisals
- Patient and staff complaints
- Promotes teamwork within the office to improve patient access and the efficiency of the team(s) and the site as a whole.
- Compile, assess and report data for reports, including but not limited to scorecard, productivity, collection, supply and demand, patient transfers and, other reports as necessary.
- Oversee site Risk Management, receive and review Hazard Surveillance/Risk Assessment forms as well as occurrence reports insuring they are received by the Corporate Risk Officer in a timely manner.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, healthcare administration or related field is strongly preferred. Three years’ experience in health care clinic or community clinic supervision is required.
- This position requires travel to/from the corporate office and other locations for various meetings, often at a minute’s notice, so a valid driver’s license is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess excellent computer software skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must have a proven track record as an effective leader.
CareSouth Carolina is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. We seek to have a diverse, inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
These positions posted 9/22/20.