JOB SUMMARY: The duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to IT help desk email and phone requests to correct printing, scanning, password and other level 1 issues.
• Assist in the installation, maintenance and repair of all PCs, printers and scanners.
• Assist HIPAA Security Officer as needed in monitoring and controlling access to information systems resources and data and preventing, detecting, containing, and correcting any security breaches.
• Assist in maintaining all employees Active Directory and e-mail accounts.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual IT budget, as needed.
• Assist in the installation and maintenance of the PBX Telephone system IP phones and voicemail.
• Assures that the organization’s information systems meet predetermined security requirements.
• Assist IT Manager with any IT related tasks or projects as needed.
• Assists with the development and testing of the IT disaster recovery plan.
• Assist in the maintenance of IT and facility asset inventory, networks and security.
• Strives to maintain high system availability.
• Assist with Azure setup and maintenance.
• Assist with the deployment of Office365 and maintain continuity.
• Assist with the deployment of Chromebooks where needed and support connectivity between Azure and Google Enterprise Administrator account.
Education, Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related preferred; Associates required
- 3 years of IT/related field experience
- Must be personable and enthusiastic with the ability to build relationships with employees across all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift and move technical equipment
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle to from various office locations (mileage will be paid).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by our insurance carrier
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to get along with all types of people
- Must embody the organization’s Service Standards: Joy, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Respect
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday.
CareSouth Carolina is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. We seek to have a diverse, inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
This position posted 11/8/20.