Shankana Johnson, FNP, is a family nurse practitioner who practices with CareSouth Carolina's Population Health Team. She attended Walden University where she received her Masters of Science in Nursing.
- Walden University-- Masters of Science in Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner)
- USC Upstate-- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN)
- McLeod Regional Medical Center-- Share The Care (ICU & Stepdown) RN
- SC-DHEC-- Preventative Health Registered Nurse (PHRN)
- McLeod Regional Medical Center-- ICU RN
- McLeod Regional Medical Center-- Orthopedics/Nerosurgery Unit RN
- Carolina's Hospital System-- Oncology & Renal RN