Jocelyn Boyer, LMSW is a Clinical Counselor at CareSouth Carolina’s Hartsville office. She attended the University of New England where she received her Master of Social Work in Clinical Social Work.
- High Point University, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology— Highpoint, N.C.
- Savannah State University, Master of Social Work in Clinical Social Work—Savannah, G.A.
- University of New England, Master of Social Work in Clinical Social Work—Portland, ME
- Department of Health, Registered Intern, Florida.
Licensed Master of Social Work—South Carolina
- Genesis Healthcare Inc.—Licensed Social Worker
- SMA Healthcare—Mental Health Therapist (Children and Adolescents)
- SMA Healthcare—Clinician [FACT Team]
- Savannah State University—Assistant to Director
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- STSWS (South Texas Social Workers Society)
- NASW (National Association of Social Workers)