Catherine Compton, D.O. is an Internal Medicine Physician who practices at CareSouth Carolina’s Bishopville office. She attended Edward Via College in Spartanburg, S.C., where she earned her Doctor of Osteopathic degree.
- William Jewell College, Liberty, MO – Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Spartanburg, S.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Fundamentals of Critical Care
- Physician Buprenorphine Waiver Training
- Telehealth Physician, Nurx – San Fransisco, CA
- Internal Medicine Physician/Hospitalist (PRN) – McLeod Health Clarendon, Manning, S.C.
- Clinic Lead Physician, Rural Health Services – Margaret J. Weston Clinic, Beech Island, S.C.
- Internal Medicine Resident, University of South Carolina - Prisma Health, Columbia, S.C.
- Internal Medicine Intern, DMC-Sinai Grace, Detroit, MI