- Care Services
𝐉&𝐉 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 & 𝐩𝐨𝐩-𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
Many have asked about the WPDE report we would stop distributing the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine.
That is not true. We will continue to offer the J&J Vaccine at our mobile and pop-up events.
This was due to a misunderstanding on our part. We apologize for the confusion and look forward to continuing to serve our communities.
CareSouth Carolina is working to ensure the safety of our communities, our patients and our staff members. Please click 'learn more' for the latest updates on our vaccine supply and distribution.
**************CareSouth Carolina is administering the COVID-19 vaccine by appointments and walk-ins. Please click the 'learn more' button below for a full schedule. ***************
In addition, the MOBY units are providing COVID-19 vaccines at community locations. The schedule for these vaccine clinics can be found in the calendar tab. Walk-ins are welcome and you DO NOT need an appointment. ****************
CareSouth Carolina has resumed its distribution of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine at its drive-up mobile and pop-up events.
Attention Chesterfield County Residents Affected by Hurricane Florence!
Gov. Henry McMaster to Host Chesterfield Team South Carolina Day
State and Federal Officials, Non-Profits will Offer Residents Disaster Relief Assistance
Governor Henry McMaster will visit Cheraw on Thursday, October 4, for Chesterfield Team South Carolina Day – a relief event that will serve as a one-stop for Chesterfield County residents who have been affected by Hurricane Florence.
WHO: Gov. Henry McMaster, officials from state and federal agencies, and non-profit organizations
WHAT: Chesterfield Team South Carolina Day
WHEN: Thursday, October 4 from 9 AM to 3 PM (Note: Gov. McMaster will arrive at 1:00 PM)
WHERE: Free Worship, 915 Chesterfield Highway, Cheraw, S.C.
The Chesterfield Team South Carolina event will be one of many that the governor will hold with state and federal agencies and non-profit organizations in areas affected by Hurricane Florence that will assist residents and businesses learn about resources available to them throughout the recovery process.
Team South Carolina events will include representation from the following agencies:
• S.C. Department of Insurance – Assistance with insurance questions, claims, and policy coverage
• S.C. Department of Health and Human Services – Assistance with questions about healthcare services and Medicaid
• S.C. Department of Social Services – Apply for SNAP assistance
• S.C. Emergency Management Division – Coordinating individual disaster assistance with FEMA and will provide information for residents about personal recovery steps. SCEMD will also provide emergency preparedness guides and demonstrate the SC Emergency Manager mobile app.
• S.C. Lieutenant Governor’s Office on Aging – Assistance for seniors
• S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control – Will provide free well water test kits; free tetanus shots; WIC services
• S.C. Department of Revenue – Tax relief information
• S.C. Division of Veterans Affairs – Services for veterans
• S.C. Housing Authority – Mortgage or rent assistance, rental housing
• S.C. Department of Mental Health – Information about mental health services
• S.C. Department of Disabilities and Special Needs – Services for individuals with disabilities
• FEMA – Assistance with registering for financial assistance related to the storm
• US Small Business Administration – Assistance with applying for disaster loans
• US Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency – Assistance for farmers with crop losses or damage
• S.C. Disaster Recovery Office – Disaster case managers will assist eligible citizens with disaster-caused unmet needs through a basic intake process
• SBP – Will teach homeowners how to safely and properly muck and gut along with safe and effective mold remediation steps
• United Way – Will help residents register to volunteer in the community
• Several organizations will be providing donated goods for the event, including: Harvest Hope, American Red Cross, UMCOR, FreeWorship Church, Southeastern Medical International, and Catholic Charities
Dates and times for later Team South Carolina Days will be announced soon.