Have Something to Say? We’re Listening!
At CareSouth Carolina, we believe that listening is the key to quality health care. Good or bad, what you have to say is important. We will treat your comment with respect. It’s that simple.
- Share a compliment about the service or the experience you had with us. We want to build on what is working well.
- Offer a suggestion about what we can do better at our medical center or in your community.
- Issue a complaint about the service or the experience you have had with us. Complaints are an opportunity to correct what is broken and improve our services to you.
- Ask a question about our services or organization.
AFTER HOURS NOTICE
CareSouth Carolina hours of operation are posted at each medical center. Phone numbers are located on the locations webpage. If you experience an emergency health situation after hours, please call your local CareSouth Carolina medical office or 855-570-7967 to connect with CareSouth Carolina’s answering service. The CareSouth Carolina medical provider on call will be notified of your situation.
- CareSouth Carolina Corporate Offices
Post Office Box 1090
201 South Fifth Street
Hartsville, SC 29551
- Telephone: (843) 857-0111
- Facsimile: (843) 857-0150
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ann Lewis, Chief Executive Officer
- Joy Gandy, Chief of Project Development
- Dr. Stephen Smith, Chief Medical Officer
- Tim Walters, Chief Financial Officer
- Gary Herrington, Chief Information Officer
- Denise Ellis, Chief Personnel Officer
- Joe Bittle, Chief of Community Health
- William “Stu” Carroll, Chief of Business Development
- Peggy Foster, Chief Operations Officer
- Randy Carlyle, Chief Quality Officer
- Ashley Singleton, Acting Chief of Pharmacy
- Sheila Welch, Director of Vantage Point, Pee Dee Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Troy Bowers, Director of Care Innovations