Temeka Green, LMSW, is a Clinical Counselor at CareSouth Carolina’s Bennettsville Main office. She attended the University of Georgia where she received her Masters of Social Work.
- University of Georgia, Masters of Social Work (2018)—Athens, GA
- Francis Marion University, Bachelors of Science in Psychology (2016)—Florence, SC
- MUSC Health, Social Service Director – Mullins, SC
- Family Care, Inc., Caregiver—Athens, GA
- University of Georgia, Project Phoenix Social Work Intern—Athens, GA
- Department of Family and Children’s Services (DFCS), Child Protective Services Intern—Winder, GA
- Care House of the Pee Dee, Child Advocacy Center Intern—Florence, SC