Jeri L. Andrew is a Family Nurse Practitioner and provides health services to the community on our ROADS Mobile Unit and is the Mobile Health Services Program Director. She attended the University of South Carolina where she received her Master of Science in Nursing.
- Lander University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Greenwood, SC
- University of South Carolina, Master of Science in Nursing – Columbia, SC
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Lee Correctional Institution, Registered Nurse – Bishopville, SC
- Palmer Pre-Release Center, Registered Nurse – Florence, SC
- McLeod Regional Medical Center, Nurse Extern – Florence, SC