Adam Gude, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, is a Family Nurse Practitioner who practices in CareSouth Carolina’s Public Employee Health Services—Lee County program, which provides healthcare services exclusively for county and school district employees and their dependents in Lee County. He attended Francis Marion University where he received his Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Clemson University, Bachelors of Science in Microbiology
- The Ohio State University, Bachelors of Science in Circulation Technology
- Francis Marion University, Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Francis Marion University, Masters of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Associations of Nurse Practitioners
- South Carolina Permanent License
- South Carolina Prescriptive Authority
- South Carolina Controlled Substance Number
- Federal DEA Controlled Substance
- NPI; ACLS; BLS; PALS
- McLeod Regional Medication Center – Staff Nurse Practitioner- Critical Care Specialist; PRN Nurse Practitioner- Occupational Health; Staff Nurse Practitioner- Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates; Staff Nurse- Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit; Staff Unit- Medical Intensive Care Unit, Florence, SC.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – Staff Perfusionist- Cardiotek, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Microbiology Lab – Microbiology Lab Technician- Cryolife, Inc., Kennesaw, GA